Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

World Naked Bike Ride 2013 San Francisco









The World Naked Bike Ride, an international demonstration against fossil fuel dependence, was held in San Francisco this weekend, they cry "Less gas, more ass" and "put the fun between your legs." It was peacefully held despite the new law prohibiting nudity.

Their website warned participants: "To be legal, you just need to barely cover your genitals and rectum. Going naked outside the main group will definitely get you cited,". "This will be a test to see how far we can push the limits."



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandie,

    I really like the content you've shared for interesting biking events. My name is Nicole Huang, a Chinese writer based in bay area, California. I'm going to publish my first Chinese SF travel book in Taiwan in July, 2017. I'd like to cover the unique Naked Bike event in my book to show the characteristics of SF.

    May I know if I can get your permission to use the following picture in my book? We would put the appropriate photo source for the credit. I'd appreciate if you can email me the high-resolution original photo file. Look forward to hearing back from you. :)

    Photo Link http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b4esIsGB23I/UT3JBrB5tTI/AAAAAAAAAOo/8gIx6kR62Fk/s1600/slide_285502_2203228_free.jpg

    Name of the publisher:華成出版(Far-Reaching) http://far-reaching.com.tw/
    Type of publication:Travel book
    Estimated number of copies to be printed:1000-1500
    Date of distribution:July, 2017
    Language of distribution:Mandarin Chinese
    My Facebook page:www.facebook.com/SJBonjour

    Thank you,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete