Sunday, March 11, 2012
The best way to commute to work for me is using my bike but I also ride a train and I'm really thinking of getting a folding bike.
Here is one folding bike that I'm interested in Dahon Briza D7, it is a simple bike and has a low step-through frame that means easy mounting and a nice, comfortable upright ride.
* Easy step-through frame and 24" wheels make this the easiest riding folding bike
* Upright riding position puts no strain on your back
* You can fold the bike without even picking it up!
* Comes equipped with front and rear fenders, as well as an integrated rear rack
* Convenient air pump built into seat post
They said that this bike feels more like a full-size bike than any of Dahon's smaller folding bikes. However, the compact folded size has the same footprint as its smaller counterparts, and can even be rolled along on its wheels when folded.